Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just Keep Pinning- Favorite Recipe's of 2014



We live in a world where Pinterest is always at your fingertips! I get on Pinterest almost every single day. Let's be honest my life wouldn't be the same without it ;) Today I want to share my top 5 favorite recipes I found on Pinterest. Visit my Pinterest board here to see all the recipe's I have actually made.

1.) Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice 

http://www.southernplate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/DSC_0706_4288x28481.jpg
Get the recipe from Christy Jordan's Southern Plate here.
I actually just made this for dinner last night and it was a hit! I was able to put the chicken in the crock pot on my lunch break and when I got home (4 hours later) it was cooked. The chicken didn't dry out at all which was great. It made a very large portion so there is plenty for left overs. I will definitely make this again. 

2.) Smothered Chicken Casserole

Smothered Chicken Casserole {and Cookbook Giveaway!}
Get this wonderful Recipe here.

 This was as delicious as it looks! I wouldn't categorize it as quick and easy, but every once in a while it is worth the effort! :)

3.) 3-Ingredient Easy Baked Ravioli

Baked Ravioli. One pinner said, " A regular in my weeknight dinner rotation.  So good. And literally took us 3 minutes to put together. This recipe rocks."
find the Recipe here.
The Title describes this perfectly. It was SO EASY! I mean literally 3 minutes of time to put it together and then put it in the oven. Seth and I are all about quick and convenient so this recipe is great for us.

4.) Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwiches

Get the Recipe from Pip & Ebby here.

This recipe is a great way to do a sandwich a little differently. Instead of just your regular ham and cheese you get a delicious little baked slider. I would highly recommend this recipe :)

5.) Corn Casserole

Corn Casserole
Get the Recipe here.

Seth always teases me that I have an obsession with corn casserole, but its only because it's DELICIOUS! Seriously, it's supposed to be a side and I was eating enough for a full meal.

Hope you enjoy some of these recipes, I know I did ;)

Be blessed!  

No comments :

Post a Comment