Saturday, December 13, 2014

Great Are You Lord

I just HAVE to share this with you guys because 1) I love Jesus, 2) I love worshiping Jesus, and 3) I love great worship music.  (please listen to the video, you won't regret it)


This song is called "Great Are You Lord" and its by All Sons and Daughters. I heard it for the first time about 4 or 5 months ago and fell in love with it right away. Since then I added it to my Spotify Worship playlist and is still my favorite song on there. Then today I was on Facebook and one of my friends posted the lyrics as their status. "It's your breath in our lungs so we pour out our praise to you only."

It literally gave me chills to just think about those words. Breathing is required for living. We have to breathe, and it is God's breath that is in our lungs. How could we not live our life for him when he is the giver of all life!!!


“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Genesis 2:7


This seems like such a simple thing to know, but sometimes its the simplest of lessons we need to be reminded of. 

I'm kind of obsessed with finding amazing worship songs so feel free to share some of your favorites.

Have a super Blessed weekend! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment