Friday, December 26, 2014

It's All About The Rings

Wow, so Christmas is over and boy was it busy! Tomorrow or Sunday I will give you all a run down (with lots of pictures ;)) of how Seth and I's Christmas went, but today I'm just focusing on the rings!

Laken and Bryan are Engaged!!

Future Mr. and Mrs. Elston!

 

Laken and I became Besties in 6th grade. We were the kind of friends that would spend HOURS on the phone with each other almost every day. We would talk about boys, make up ridiculous code names, and always have great laughs.  We have been best friends ever since! Sure there were years we fought and bickered, but just because we love each other like sisters ;)

On Christmas Eve Laken's boyfriend Bryan became her Fiance and I could not be happier for the both of them! It's always so great to see your best friends find forever happiness!

The Sweetest Gift

Displaying IMG_5090.JPG 

Just about 2 months ago Seth's Grandma Hull passed away. It was obviously a very hard and sad time for the family, and with the holidays it always makes it extra difficult. Yesterday afternoon we had Christmas with Grandpa Hull and he game me this beautiful opal ring as a gift. He told me that Grandma had wanted me to have it. It was one of the most amazing and emotional gifts I have ever received. I put it on right away and it hasn't left my hand since! 

So blessed to have gotten to spend so much time with all of Seth and I's families the past couple of days. We still have one more Christmas tonight and then its straight on to New Years!

Hope you all have an amazingly blessed day! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment