Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Dream Bedroom


Seth and I are planning on purchasing a new home this year; because of that I've been searching Pinterest for decoration inspiration. What I have most been stuck on is exactly how I want to decorate our bedroom. Today I wanted to share with you my idea of a perfect bedroom. 


I am completely and understandable obsessed with this color scheme. The mix of Grey, Mustard Yellow, Gold. and a Slate blue is a perfect combination. It is subtle without being boring, bright without being over the top, and it's colorful without my husband feeling like it's too over the top. I would love for you to view and follow my Pinterest board all about my dream bedroom.


Looking on Pinterest is all well and good, but when I want to find real products that I can actually purchase I go to Target.

Target:

Click Here to Purchase
Click Here to Purchase
Click Here to Purchase
Clike Here to Purchase
Click Here to Purchase

 
Click Here to Purchase

 I'm excited that I can realistically decorate my bedroom just with an order to Target! I would love to hear if any of my readers make any purchases and use them for decor of their bedrooms. Thanks for reading! 

2 comments :

  1. This color scheme is seriously perfect, oh and I have been dying for a deer head! :)

    ReplyDelete