Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

Wow, It's Friday!!!! This week has been so crazy I didn't remember it was Friday until I got on to read my blogs and saw all of the "Friday Favorites". It is always strange to have days off from work in the middle of the week, but the best part is I work today and then am off another 2 for the weekend! Doesn't get much better then that :)

Linking up today with my Favorite Blogs.  Check out Andrea's blog MomfessionalsErika's blog called A Little Bit of Everything, and Narci'sblog called Grace and Love.

One of my very Favorite things right now is the fact that I get to see my Besties tomorrow!!! We will be getting together for our second annual scarf exchange.

That was the picture from our Scarf Exchange last year. We met and had a Starbucks date. I'm so excited because this year we are getting together at Maddie's house and having a slumber party! Even as an adult I enjoy getting together with my favorite girls and having a sleep over.

My "Favorite" New Year Resolutions

1) Making time each morning to spend reading the Bible and Praying. I will need to get myself out of bed earlier to make this happen.

2)  Use Myfitnesspal and stay under my calorie goal everyday. To do that I will need to eat healthier and get in more work outs.

3) Be a better housewife. I want to get in the habit of meal planning and making dinner more often. I also want to do better about keeping the house cleaned and organized. Check out one way I plan to do that here.
 Need some help with your New Year's Resolutions?  Here are some ideas and tools to give your ideas wings!

I would love to hear about your Resolutions for the year. Hope you all have a great weekend! 

Be Blessed! 

No comments :

Post a Comment