Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's Almost That Time Again...


 No, I'm not talking about Christmas. I'm talking about the fact that the next season of The Bachelor starts in just a couple weeks, January 5th to be exact! I love watching The Bachelor, it's so full of drama its addicting. Plus I never would have found Shay's blog (which is one of my favorites) without the help of The Bachelor. She is Sean Lowe's sister, and Sean was the best Bachelor of all time in my professional opinion ;)





 This year we are following Chris, the farmer from Iowa. He appeared on Andi's season and had his heart crushed when she sent him home. He is now back again looking for love. Today I'm going to share my top 10 favorite girls, based completely on their pictures and short bios I was able to read on them ;) I'm sure my opinions will change after the premier.

 Alissa:

 

Amanda:

 

Kara:

 

Kelsey:

 Kelsey

 Tracy:

Tracy

Trina:

 Trina

Nikki:

Nikki

Michelle:

 Michelle

Mackenzie:

 Mackenzie

Kaitlyn:

Kaitlyn

To see the full list of 30 girls go here.

Can't wait to watch The Bachelor with you all! Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas! 

And on a side note, I recently reopened my  Etsy Shop! Check it out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment