Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My LONG Weekend Recap

So it's Tuesday and my long weekend has unfortunately come to an end. On Friday evening after work I went over to my sister Amanda's house to hang out with her and my nieces. It was a very silly night filled with all kinds of events like:

 Mayleigh eating pizza off the (clean) floor.

Emree being tormented by Mayleigh.

Emree just being adorable.


 and....Amanda dressing up as Sophia.

We also painted nails and after the girls were in bed Amanda and I watched Parenthood, and I still teared up even though I had seen that episode already! (unhealthy side note: on my way home at about 10:30 I picked up Mcdonalds for me and Seth :P)

On Saturday we spent a lot of the day being REAL lazy, but we also accomplished getting a couple loads of laundry done, all the dishes caught up, and the house cleaned! We went over to my brother Alex's house later in the evening and hung out with him and my SIL Ashley. 

We played a game of Dominion Intrigue 


And Seth came out victorious. That sneaky kid always wins that game.
We also played a game of Legendary,

And I WON!!! (insert victory dance)

On Sunday we went to my Grammy's house for Sunday Dinner. My Grammy is an amazing cook and made roast, cabbage, cooked carrots, and the most delicious Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I only snapped a few pictures on Sunday, but here they are:


Wanted to get a good pic of Emree in the outfit I got her for Christmas. These are the best I could do, she was sleepy :P

Hope and me posing for the camera :)

On Monday we had a scare with my little Braylin being sick so she got LOTS of extra cuddles from her Aunt Addie


Spend the majority of the day Monday at my Mom's house with her and my sisters Anna and Amanda (and their children of course ;)) We just chatted, watched Frozen, and ate Mcdonalds (I know 2 times in one weekend is bad news.)

Seth and I just relaxed the rest of the evening, I even took a little nap. It was WONDERFUL. Seth got all of his clothes packed up for another short trip to Indy for training. He leaves this afternoon at about 2 and will be back Thursday night. 

Other exciting news!




My bridesmaid dress for Laken's wedding has been shipped! Can't wait to get it and try it on :)

Hope you all had a great weekend whether it was 2 day or 3 day. Have a blessed day!

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE the game Dominion!! I played it with David's sister & brother-in-law over Christmas break! You seriously have the cutest nieces & nephews known to man! & I am so excited about our bridesmaid dresses!! :) Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete