Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites


Lovely Ladies (and gentleman) its F-R-I-D-A-Y! Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals, Erika at A Little Bit of Everything, and Narci at Grace and Love to share my Friday Favorites. :)

1) My Favorite Quote of The Week

On Sunday morning Seth got up and said he was going to get us Mcdonalds for breakfast before church. He said do you want your usual, Bacon egg and cheese bagel with a large diet Dr Pepper? My reply was "True love is knowing each others fast food orders." Yes I'm favoring my own quote, but I liked it ;) For the record on Wednesday Seth asked if I would pick up Taco Bell for lunch and he said he wanted his usual. Which I knew meant a #10 with soft tacos and a large Mtn Dew. Our love must be true ;) 

2) Mango Sorbet

This stuff is sensational! Like really I could have eaten it all in one sitting. It's so creamy and refreshing, it reminded me of something I would get from Cold Stone Creamery.  If you like delicious things then you just must try this ;)

3) Thankful Thursday

The new link up that my Bestie Maddie and I started a few weeks ago is definitely one of my favorite things. It's a weekly reminder to seek out the things in life that you have to be thankful for. We would love for you to join us every Thursday and share what you are most thankful for. 

4) Friends being on Netflix


All 10 seasons of Friends are now streaming on Netflix and it is amazing! Seth and I started from the beginning just in the past couple weeks and I'm obsessed all over again. I have always loved Friends and have probably watched the entire series 4 or 5 times completely through, but it NEVER gets old. If anything it gets even more funny every time I watch it. Seriously people if you haven't watched Friends you have to try! The only way you won't like it is if you hate laughter and having a good time :P

 

5) 3 Day Weekends

I LOVE 3 day weekends! I'm so very excited that Monday is President's Day, which means I get the day off. One of my favorite things about working at a Credit Union is getting off for all National Holidays!


Hope you all have the greatest weekend! Be blessed :)

2 comments :

  1. I am so jealous that you don't have to work on Monday. I wish we didn't have to go to school on Monday. The next time I am home we are binge watching Friends. Enjoy your extended weekend! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha true love really IS knowing each other's fast food orders. Oh the little things ;-) Have a great LONG weekend Addie!!

    ReplyDelete