Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Hello everyone! It's time again for "Thankful Thursday"! This is a fairly new series I started with some awesome bloggers: MaddieRachel, and Alli. It's always great to reflect on the things in life you are thankful for, and we would love for you to join us! So go ahead and grab the graphic and link back up with us. Let's all get REALLY thankful together :D

1.) This week I have been very thankful for the fact that I only live a few minutes away from work. Here in good old Indiana we have been experiencing heavy snowfall. I think the consensus is we have gotten upwards of 13 inches in the past week. Last winter I worked about 30 minutes from home and it was SO stressful having to drive in bad weather. It feels nice to know work is just right down the road :) (This is about as positive as I can get about the snow ;))


2.) My Little nephew Easton turned one this week! I'm so thankful for this little guy, he's beyond adorable.

The night Easton was born! 
One of Easton's First Year pictures take by Ashley Perry.
I know your're jealous of how adorable he is, so am I ;) On Saturday I have his first birthday party and I can't wait!! I'm sure I will share pictures next week.

3) Seth gets back from Indy tonight and will not have to go back anytime in the foreseeable future! I am so thankful because this is now the third week in a row that he has been gone and I just miss him so much when he's not here! Not to mention the cat's go crazy too ;)

Since its Thursday here's a little throwback. Aren't we cute ;)
4.) I'm thankful for my weirdo kitties who keep me company when Seth is away. And yes they have currently decided that the most comfortable place in the house is on a pile of dirty clothes in our bedroom. We are VERY classy I know ;)


Thank you guys so much for stopping by! I hope that this series can encourage you to always be thankful for the great things you have in your life. AND don't forget you can link-up with this post and share with us what you are thankful for. Ohhh and one more thing, Thursday means one day closer to the weekend and I think we can all be thankful about that ;)


3 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree more with you about the snow! Ready for the sunshine and warm weather right about now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That picture of Easton kills me. So precious. Also, I am so happy that Seth is done traveling for awhile! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited about linking up with you girls!! Your nephew is the sweetest little guy Addie!

    ReplyDelete