Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Rantings of a Scattered Mind

Hello Lovelies! I was thinking today and I started feeling bad because I feel like I've been neglecting my blogging duties. Lately I just feel like my mind has been all over the place, not necessarily in a bad way, but just in a way that I feel really easily distracted. 

I have also been SUPER tired lately. One day last week I fell asleep at 8:00 PM while Seth and I were watching TV on the couch. I think it may be this winter that JUST WON'T STOP! I'm looking out the window right now and I see no color.... It's all grey and white and blah! I need some green grass, fresh flowers, and blue skies any time now. Please?! :) 

But, back to my point of this post I just haven't been feeling very motivated about anything. I've only been blogging a couple times a week, I only clean the house when I have to, cooking dinner has become somewhat of a distant memory, and I want to be better! I'm so sick of that little voice in my head that tells me "hey Addie just lay on the couch and watch Gilmore Girls for hours, It's going to benefit you SO much." 

So here is my commitment to try to be better! I want to be a person who can work a full time job, keep the house looking nice, cook dinner for her husband, and still feel motivated to do the things I enjoy (blogging, crafts, projects etc) Here are a couple of my goals.

1) Create a meal plan every Sunday for the week.
2) Make a weekly cleaning schedule.
3) Do dishes every night after dinner.
4) Plan out my blog posts in advance.
5) TURN OFF THE TV
6) Start to read more. (any suggestions?)
7) Make work outs a daily activity.
I really want to be more productive and I'm glad that Seth is not only on board with this plan, but he was the first one who brought it up. (at least the part about not watching as much TV ;)) Sorry for the blandness of this post! It really  is as the title says "the rantings of a scattered mind".  Thanks for baring with me! Be blessed :) 


1 comment :

  1. Just remember that fire and passion for blogging you had at christmas time!! ;) haha! Love you ads!! And your new signature at the bottom is so cute!

    ReplyDelete