Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci to share my Friday Favorites!

1) Rise N' Roll Donuts

Earlier this week Seth stopped by the Rise N' Roll Bakery and got us a dozen of Caramel Cinnamon Donuts - more prominently known as Amish Crack Donuts. Let me just tell you this is now my Favorite donut of all times! It seriously just melts in your mouth. You can check out the website for the bakery here.

Cinnamon Caramel 

2) Chambray Shirts

I recently am obsessed with Chambray shirts, and the worst part is I don't even own one.

I have been eying this particular jacket from Charlotte Russe for a couple weeks now, but I just cant bring myself to pay full price for it. 
I really just need to get a basic chambray top so I can wear it in all these super cute ways:

(source)

 3) Next Week's Forecast

Next week here in good ole Columbia City we are supposed to have highs in the 50's! That is most definitely a favorite because I am SO over this cold winter.

4) 9 Day's until Florida! 

Sorry had to throw that out there ;)

Hope you all have the greatest weekends ever! 


2 comments :

  1. I love your signature at the end!! So cute!! So pumped we are down to 9 days!! Holla!!! Also, chambray is wonderful! I think you need that jacket!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad has brought those donuts home for us a couple times now! SO DELICIOUS! And I don't have a chambray shirt either but they're so adorable. Hope you have a great weekend, Addie :-)

    ReplyDelete