Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne


I mentioned awhile back how in love Seth is with anything buffalo. Recently I made this Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Penne and as I imagined Seth loved it! I also loved because 1) it was delicious and 2) it was so quick and easy to make! It sums up a great night if I can have dinner ready from start to finish in 30 minutes.


The ingredient list for this dish is so easy! The original recipe I used called for chicken breast, but to make this meal even quicker I bought a precooked rotisserie chicken.


Ingredients
  • 2 cups shredded chicken breasts (I use rotisserie)
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1/3 cup buffalo Sauce
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp  salt
  • 3/4 cup Ranch Dressing
  • 12 oz uncooked penne pasta
  • Crushed Red Pepper Flakes 

1) Melt together the Chicken Broth, Hot Sauce, and Cream Cheese Together.

2) Once completely smooth mix in the salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Let cook for 5 minutes and then add in ranch and shredded chicken.

3) Allow the sauce to simmer over low heat for about another 10 minutes. In the meantime cook the Penne based on the box directions.

After the pasta is cooked toss it together with the creamy buffalo sauce and you are ready for dinner!

I like topping mine off with some crushed red pepper flakes for extra spice! Hope you enjoy thanks for stopping by!



 You can check out my favorite baked buffalo wings here.




1 comment :

  1. I AM MAKING THIS TONIGHT! Literally. It looks so good. We are obsessed with buffalo sauce over here.

    ReplyDelete