Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sister Visit!

This past week my sister Alyssa was visiting from Washington. It was such a fabulous week spent with family and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Alyssa and I at Kolt's Baseball Game

Easton "cheesing" for the camera

Kolt after his baseball game
We went and watched my nephew Kolt's baseball game, although his team didn't win he had some really good hits and kept a good attitude the whole time. 

Miss Emree loves her aunt Addie

Easton kept giving me the best smiles

Being silly

Emree's crazy hair!

Hope was loving swim time! 

Pretty ladies :)

Easton holding Aunt Lyssi's hand
Since Alyssa was staying at my Mom and Step-dad's house that is where we spent most of our time. We went swimming and took walks, and just enjoyed each other's company. 

If you remember a couple weeks ago I shared that Alyssa is expecting her first baby in November. You can read all about that here. The Saturday before Alyssa left we had a baby shower celebrating little "Baby A". 


Here is a preview of the shower, but I will be sharing all the details in a later post! Hope you all have a great day :)

No comments :

Post a Comment