Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites

 It's Friday!!!! If you have been reading for awhile you know that Friday is the day for Friday Favorites. Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci to share some of my favorite things

Flowers are Blooming!


  The flowers that are blooming in my front yard are definitely a favorite this week. I love the bright colors of the tulips and daffodils.

Trying New Lip Color



I have recently really gotten into trying different lip colors. I really love the deep red, but the bright pink was fun too :)

Salads


I have been on a salad kick lately and I'm loving it! Bolthouse Farm's Cilantro Avocado dressing is my FAVORITE dressing I've ever had. Plus it's only 40 calories for 2 tablespoons.

Jeff is Visiting!


One of Seth and I's best friends, Jeff, is visiting. He currently lives in Haiti with his beautiful wife so we don't get to see him near as much as we would like. We are so thrilled to be able to hang out with him tomorrow!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! thanks for stopping by :)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment