Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thankful Thursday!

Hello lovelies! I know It has been too long since we have done our Thankful Thursday link-up, but this week my bestie Maddie over at Miss Matilda May are back with lots of thankfulness. If you want to join us just grab the graphic and link back to one or both of us!

1) My Mommas Birthday Celebration





 Last Saturday we had a girls day (plus Easton) out to celebrate my wonderful Momma's birthday. We walked around The Mall and then ate lunch at Red Robins. We had such a fun time just being all together!
Love you Momma! very thankful for you!!

Warm Spring Nights

A couple weekends ago I spend Friday night at my sisters and I was so thankful for the beautiful weather! We started out the evening with some playing outside and swinging and then of course these divas wanted to do an impromptu photo shoot!
 

This defines their relationship a little too well ;)

there is so much sass in this picture!

 After the photo shoot we had a fire and ate some yummy s'mores! We were all trying to get the perfect "fire glow pic"







It appears Emree has a love hate relationship with marshmallows.
Braylin's famous messy s'more pic

My Little Boomer is Okay!

Our sweet Boomer got neutered last Tuesday and everything seemed to go fine. On Sunday night we noticed she had a lot of redness and swelling and ended up taking her to the emergency vet. They told us that it was most likely just a bad reaction to her internal sutures and as long as she's not in pain she should be fine. She's been our normal little kitty since and the redness looks SO much better. We were pretty scared Sunday night and I'm so thankful our little furbaby is okay!!!




Klay's Birthday!


My Sweet nephew Klay celebrated his 4th Birthday on April 28th! He is so ornery and has the biggest personality! I love this little guy so much and I'm so thankful to be able to be called his Aunt Addie! Love you buddy :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)





1 comment :

  1. SO much cuteness in all of these photos! Excited for our link-up tomorrow! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete