Sunday, July 26, 2015

DIY Bachelorette Gift Basket + Gift Bag Idea

This weekend I spent in Indy celebrating one of my very best friend, Laken's, bachelorette party. Later this week I will share details on our adventures, but today I wanted to share the gift basket and Bag I put together for Miss Laken. 


This is the gift basket I put together for Laken. You could really get creative and personalize it any way that you want. Here is a closer look of what I put in mine.

Pregnancy Test: "Just In Case"
Energy Drink: "Just In Case You Need Extra Energy"
Pull and Peel Twizzlers: "Diy Edible Undies"
Chocolate and Strawberry Syrups: "To Make Any Task A Treat"


For the labels I made I just took mini Canvases, painted them gold, and then hand wrote the labels. You could really do that part any way you like too!

 
Decorating the bag that you put the soon to be bride's lingerie in is a fun and easy way to add a little extra something to your gift. All it takes are 2 bows and a cute pair of panties and you're all done! 

It was so fun watching Laken open up the gifts that I gave her! (also a little game see if you can find my kitty Boomer is 2 of the 3 pictures LOL) Hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did! 

No comments :

Post a Comment